|STORM 3G Elite
The Most Comprehensive, Most Complete Signal Interface Available Today
STORM 3G Elite consists of a breakout box with a PCIe 4X I/F card for desktop connection (4X mode: up to 1080p50/60) as well as an Express 34 card (1X mode: up to 1080i) for laptop connection. It ships with a full version of EDIUS 6.
STORM 3G Elite provides the most comprehensive, most complete signal interface available today. Video interfaces include dual 3G SDI, which can be used as either one 3G SDI signal or one pair of high definition and standard definition signal outputs. Other interfaces include 1080p-capable HDMI I/O, composite (SD only), and component (up to 1080i) analog video I/O.
For audio, STORM 3G Elite has four pairs of AES/EBU interfaces (as eight BNC connectors, each accommodating eight audio I/Os up to 48 kHz, 24-bit). Another four pairs of XLR balanced audio are also available, with a stereo pair each of balanced AND unbalanced audio monitor out. A switchable line/mic (switchable phantom power) is also available for a dedicated voice-over input.
The uniqueness of STORM 3G Elite continues with control/sync. STORM 3G Elite has two RS-422 interfaces, one for controlling a VTR as master, another for control of a slave. Linear timecode I/O, reference in/through/out interfaces (which accept both bi-sync and tri-sync level), and a locking power connector round out the rest of the interfaces.
- HD/SD-SDI input and output with embedded
audio and timecode
- HDMI input and output for full-resolution, real-time
monitoring from the included EDIUS NLE software
- Embedded HDMI audio input and output for high
-quality audio monitoring
- Video and audio output stays perfectly in sync,
with editing windows for accurate editing and
- Reference input supports bi-level or tri-level sync
- RS-422 master and slave machine-control support
- Edit any mix of SD and HD resolution video
content together in real time
- Works with many different native video formats,
including DV, HDV, AVCHD, uncompressed, and
- Real-time SD/HD resolution, aspect-ratio and
frame-rate conversion and output, including 16:9
-to-4:3 and NTSC-to-PAL
- Supports newer file-based formats, including
Infinity JPEG 2000, XDCAM and XDCAM EX, P2
(DVCPRO and AVC-Intra), and GFCam
- Compatible with Windows XP (32-bit), Windows
Vista (32/64-bit) and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)